This position requires an outstanding individual to develop strong relationships and provide technical service to our customers across Asia, allowing us to respond to the challenges of growth within our industry. Primary responsibilities include technical service to our customers within the region and supporting the Regional Technical Manager in the development and implementation of company action plans. This role will also have a specific component of domestic technical support for clients within Indonesia.
• Understanding the customer’s objectives and forming long-term business partnerships in order to satisfy customer requirements.
• Developing plans and deploying resources to service customers in order to improve product performance and achieve set objectives.
• Work with assigned clients to establish and monitor technical service objectives.
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant operational management within the industry. Preferable to have both breeder (GP and/or PS) as well as broiler management experience.
• Sound understanding of technical fundamentals in areas of hatchery practice, nutrition, health is also required.
• Ability to communicate (written and orally) in both Indonesian Bahasa and English to a high level.
• A track record of success in the industry.
• Valid Indonesian driver’s license.
Aviagen is the world’s leading poultry breeding company developing pure breeding stock lines for the production of commercial broiler chickens.
Aviagen is looking for people with positive, proactive attitudes, and who have a quest for knowledge, seeking continuous improvement in everything they do.
Aviagen takes its corporate and social responsibilities seriously.